Sunday 23 October 2011

Zvezda 15mm Plastics


As a change I decided to have a go at some of the new Zvezda 15mm plastic kits in preparation for some Operation Crusader games using Charles Grants 'Battle'.  These kits are easy to assemble at paint up well. Here is are some  pictures of a Hanomag and Panzer IIIG painted for North Africa. 

I added extra stowage bits and some transfers I had lying around to complete the models.  

In all I think these are good kits and will give other companies are run for their money.  These kits cost me £ 2.50 at mu local Boyes and are a lot cheaper than other manufacturers. .








1 comment:

Chris Kemp said...

Zvezda are scaled much more finely than the Plastic Soldier Company, which makes up for the lack of options in the kits IMHO.

Regards, Chris.

https://notquitemechanised.wordpress.com/