I had the day off work on Monday with no family around so I decided to spend a few hours casting up some more Prince August figures. The morning session produced quiet a lot of miscasts figures. Frustrated I decided to have a spot of lunch and get some air.
After Lunch however I really got into the swing with very few miscasts going back into the pot.
In all I cast up 28 Cavalry types, 18 infantry/gunners and 3 limbers and wheels. In all I used just under 2 kg of metal.
The Limbers are going to be converted so they have two single horses rather then a team of 4. I am also going to use the Limber cast to form the basis of the 2 wheel wagon with a single horse/rider.
I did have problem casting wheels from Prince August moulds however the ones in the picture are from a Nurnberger Meisterzinn mould and cast up a treat.