Thursday 26 June 2014

Reinforcements Arrive

I got a copy of John Rays excellent book - A Military Gentlemen - for my birthday in March. The book is glorious and the members only web forum is very friendly place. The membership included many notable Wargamers and the quality of the content is very high ondeed. If you want more details them see here:-


Anyway is was via the group that I was able to purchase a lot of Minden Miniatures at a very good price. In addition as they were from the UK it meant that I did not have to pay customs duty and post office handling fees to import them from Jim at Minden/Fife and Drum In the US.

In all I got over 140 French infantry and command and 16 gunners as well as some Austrian cuirassier, gunners and command.



3 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Excellent news!

Best Regards,

Stokes

Bluebear Jeff said...

Now get that paintbrush going, sir. I want to see them in their proper uniforms.


-- Jeff

John Ray said...

Mark,

Thank you for the kind comments about the book and the AMG forum.

Regards
John