Sunday 15 October 2023

More Zinnfiguren

I have completed 2 more units for my Zinnfiguren project.

First up is an Austrian combined Grenadier unit. These are made up of the old Kieler figures I recently got from ebay.

This unit is made up of the Grenadier companies from the Salm and Roth Wurzburg regiments.



The second unit is a Prussian Grenadier unit. I got these figures as part of a job lot I recently purchased. They are again Kieler figures and were already painted. I decided to make some minor paint changes and these are now the 8/46 Alt-Billerbeck Grenadiers.  I have some extra Grenadier figures so may add a couple of extra to ones to bring these unit up to strength.




6 comments:

Donnie McGibbon said...

Grenadiers! What's not too like! More lovely additions to your collection, cracking stuff!

Rob said...

Cracking units!
Have they left room for new recruits to bring them up to strength or are they not yet glued onto the base?

tidders said...

Very nice..

Mark Dudley said...

I have 2 more Austrian Grenadier units in the pipeline. Although one is a combined Reichsarmee unit.

Mark Dudley said...

They are all stuck down. If I do paint the extra figures then I will have to rebase them.

Aly Morrison said...

You are really getting into you stride with these Mark…
Surely it won’t be too long before we are seeing a parade 😁

All the best. Aly