The unit consists of both original and recast figures. The standard bearer may be a DK figure but I am not sure. The Sapper is of unknown origin.
The unit from the back. Something the enemies of France seldom saw. It was a bit fiddly getting the figures to fit on the bases but with a bit iof wangling I managed to get them to fit.
I added a couple of sergeants to ease the congestion on a 2 of the bases. This means I have enough figures left over to create a 4 figure Grenadier company in bearskins for a Swiss unit I am contemplating on adding to my French army.
As requested by WM and Rob a picture of the unit in line.
Next up on to am going paint refurbish a unit of British.
I got a unit of these painted Infantry as part of a trade but without command. The figure looks to be a copy of a BN7 with a slight pose change and a musket added before being cast. It's not a bad casting and I have enough unpainted for 3 more units. I have some original command to paint from scratch to complete the unit.