Sunday 1 August 2010

Erbprinz - 1st Company done

The first company of my Tradition is finally finished.  These guys took a bit longer than I had planned to paint. I have tried to recreate the look based on the cover of Charge.    

The hill is my first MDF Old School attempt made from some MDF I got from a skip and then cut with a jigsaw . I have painted it using Dulux Soft Moss -2 the same colour used by Phil Olley. I will shortly be painting my table with this colour.  


Next on my paining table is a company of infantry for my 40mm Prince August project.  Hopefully these will be done in the next few days as they are quick and easy to paint.   

12 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Very pretty! Nicely done too.

Best Regards,

Stokes Schwartz

Capt Bill said...

Handsome lade all...

Uncle Jim said...

Mark,

Very neat indeed and I like the tip about using Dulux soft moss - I have been looking for a good colour to repaint my table.

Paul Liddle said...

What a fine looking company, they really capture that "Charge" look.

Well done.
Paul.

A J said...

Very nice! Thanks for the painting tip.

Prince Lupus said...

Just beautiful!

Andy Mitchell said...

My greatest wargames figure of all time - always a pleasure to see it. But I don't understand how you can stop now, resisting its siren call: where are the remaining figures on the painting schedule?

Mark Dudley said...

Hi Andy

I am one of those painters who flits around like a butterfly. I will probably get back on these in a month or so. First I have 20 40mm Prince August figures to finish. Then I need to paint my table. Oh yes I still have another 30 Zinnfiguren on the go. Then I have promised to write an article for the Classic Wargame journal.......

JAMES ROACH said...

Very 'old school'.

PaintPig said...

hello

Handsome looking lads indeed, ready to carry the old school banner!

regards
dave

Unknown said...

NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Edmonton Oilers Jerseys, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, NHL Camo Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Platforms , Montreal Canadiens Jerseys, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys, Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, Christian Louboutin Sneakers, Denver Broncos Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, White Sox Jerseys, nhl camo jerseys, Kids NHL Hoodies Jerseys, nike nfl jerseys,

Captain Nolan said...

Beautiful painting job Mark.