Having seen Wellington Mans Prussians in black I decided to have a go at Lutzows Lancers part of the 6th Uhlans.
I used original Hinton Hunt Prussian Landwehr PN39. These have taken a couple of weeks to do and just need a final tidy up before two coats of gloss varnish before basing.
The gloss varnish will bring these figures to life. In my next post I will do a photo comparison between a figure in Matt and the final Gloss finish.
In other news. This week I received some British Fusiliers from Matt in New Zealand as part of an exchange for some of my Prussian Dragoons. These reinforcements will allow me to field 2 full 24 figure battalions in my Fusilier brigade and create a 6 figure unit for the combined light companies.
These look to have been painted as Bavarians. I had originally thought of stripping the figures however I think I will use the repaint option to match them to the the ones I got from Oxfam.